Each year, we recognize April as Parkinson’s Awareness Month.
Will you join with the Parkinson’s Foundation in working #Together4PD this April to raise awareness and funds for research?
Here are five ways to get involved, inspired by volunteers in the community!
Five Easy Ways to Work #Together4PD
- Double your donation to research through our limited-time Light of Day Foundation Matching Gift Challenge. See our live progress here!
- Partner with public officials to declare April as Parkinson’s Awareness Month just like Advocate Leslie Peters did in Colorado with Governor Hickenlooper.
- Inform the public by setting up library displays like Advocates Maria De Leon and Rich Hoffmann did in Nacogdoches, TX and Inverness, FL.
- Host a fundraiser like the Greenwich High School Girls Lacrosse team (pictured above) did in Connecticut by dedicating their “Give Back” game and bake sale to Parkinson’s.
- Share photographs of awareness activities in action like Victoria Strome, P.T.A., who hosted her annual Paint for Parkinson’s event in Stuart, FL.
How to Get Started
- Find tips by browsing our online awareness toolkit.
- Order posters and other tools on our website here!