Each year, we recognize April as Parkinson’s Awareness Month.
Will you join with the Parkinson’s Foundation in working #Together4PD this April to raise awareness and funds for research?
If you’re wondering how to put your passions to work, get inspired by these five easy ways to join our team!
Five Easy Ways to Work #Together4PD
- Host a bake sale or car wash and donate the proceeds to research.
- Turn happy hour into Helping Hours by hosting a signature Foundation fundraising event.
- Rock your running shoes for research by joining our Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon race team. We’ve still got spots available for 5ks, 10ks and half and full marathons.
- Team up with a local business or restaurant to host a fundraising event.
- Put your passion for creativity to work. Sell handmade arts and crafts or host a concert to benefit the cause.
Find more ideas by browsing upcoming events below and sign up today. Remember, our team will support you every step of the way.
Upcoming Grassroots Events
- Ohio State University 5K (Sunday, April 2- Columbus, OH)
- Fifth Annual Shake, Rattle and Crawl (Saturday, April 22-Sunday, April 23-Marble Falls, TX)
- Sixth Annual Parkinson’s Walk for a Cure (Saturday, April 29-Circleville, OH)
- Seventh Annual Walk Over Water (Sunday, April 30-Poughkeepsie, NY)